Alongside the barista of the Infinity Bar, here in Como, we will learn how to make three autumn cocktails while having a great time and enjoying the magnificent view of the Como Lake!
The price includes a welcome prosecco, three finger-foods, and a cocktail of your choice, and of course, the masterclass. Also, you will have the recipes of cocktails which you can prepare at home to please and warm your dearest and nearest this autumn.
- Venue: Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 24, 22100 Como CO,
Duration 1.5 hours
- Cost: € 50 (includes master class, prosecco, 1 cocktail, 3 finger foods) Participants Min: 10
- Meeting Point At Venue
- RSVP By 22nd November and contact Alena email@example.com
This workshop offers the exchange of ideas and learning how to make hand-made decorations to adorn your home. These adornments will be made using candles, balls and pine wood. Materials are available at a cost that will be shared with participants, but, of course, you can also bring your own.
- Venue: Marie-Louise’s Via Verdi 10, Maslianico
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Cost: Based on materials used
- RSVP Deadline By 25th November by contacting Marie-Louise Schütt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our member Debra Dolinski will be holding an open house of her artwork in Como alongside a clearance sale of works from her former exhibitions. She would like to invite everyone interested in art to come to see her works at 5.30pm
. Aperitivo will be offered to all guests.
Time – 5.30pm Cost-free
Meeting Point – Via Rovelli, 37, Como
Contact – Debra, email@example.com