Surrounded by the beautiful colours of the last autumn foliage, we will follow the panoramic trail from Brunate to Torno. Before arriving at Torno, there will be a stop for a traditional lunch at Montepiatto, a small settlement of houses scattered in the mountains above Torno. To return from Torno to Como, we will take a traghetto. The total walking time is 2 hours
Dress code – Sturdy walking/hiking shoes are recommended.
- Venue Hiking trail Brunate-Torno
- Duration 4-5 hours
- Cost Approx. 22 euro (3 euro – funicular, 15 euro – lunch, 3.80 euro – traghetto to Como)
- Meeting Point The funicular in Como at 10:15am
RSVP Deadline By 10th to Alena, email@example.com
As done several times in the past, this year we have the pleasure of welcoming the ladies of the Lugano IWC. The full program starts with the entrance to the “Collegio Gallio Library” with its 40.000 volumes, an extraordinary visit to treasures of the 15th century, oldest books in Greek, Latin and Italian, including also an edition of Virgilio, unique in the world. After this visit, we head for the ex-church San Francesco having this year’s “Miniartextil Exhibition” guided in English.
- Cost € 3 “Gallio”, € 8 Miniartextil
- Meeting Point Entrance/court of Collegio Gallio at 9.50 a.m
- RSVP Deadline By 4th November to Marie-Louise Schütt on firstname.lastname@example.org